COPPER TRIANGLE ALPINE CYCLING CLASSIC
Saturday, August 3, 2019
Copper Mountain Resort
3 Mountain Passes
6,500 ft of Climbing
A Colorado Classic
Based at Copper Mountain in the heart of the Rockies, the famous Copper Triangle is a Colorado classic. This road sportive is graced with breathtaking scenery, gorgeous roads and three climbs over 10,000 feet, each with a timed segment. We start high in the Rocky Mountains and only go up from there.
Every year thousands of riders flock to Copper Mountain for the annual Copper Triangle Alpine Cycle Classic. Don’t miss it!
The course is a spectacular 79-mile loop that crests three Colorado mountain passes – Fremont Pass (elevation 11,318’), Tennessee Pass (elevation 10,424’) and Vail Pass (elevation 10,666’). The route incorporates three ski areas, is littered with historic mining outposts and includes Camp Hale, the training ground for the famous 10th Mountain Division. The total elevation gain for the course is 6,500 ft.
Turn copper into GOLD! Mingle and ride with fellow cyclists and industry celebrities, while treating yourself to a special weekend at Copper Mountain Resort.
Not only will you be able to experience this classic alpine ride, but you will also be treated to:
- 1.5hr Q&A session and ride clinic with Chris Carmichael
- 1 Day Copper Mountain Resort Lift Ticket for 2019/20 Ski Season
- Private Welcome Reception with Appetizers and Drinks
- Discounted VIP Lodging
- Commemorative Copper Triangle copper mug
- Escorted Lead-Out with Special Guests
- Traditional Ride Offerings – Credentials, Jersey, Lunch, Fully Supported Ride
- Bike Wash
- ½ Hr. Massage
- Private Dinner on Saturday, August 3 with a 3-Course Meal and 2 Drinks
- And More!
$350 per person / limited to the first 50 registrants
“It’s a terrific ride over a terrific course for a terrific cause, put on by terrific people…Need any more reasons to do it next year?
“Fifth time – what a blast. This is absolutely the best ride in Colorado!”