No license required. Distances for all abilities and ages, including the 3-person Relay Team discipline. The venue at Pelican Point offers an intimate setting for
No license required. Distances for all abilities and ages, including the 3-person Relay Team discipline. The venue at Pelican Point offers an intimate setting for racing action and spectating. Expo village with product sampling and the free Warriors Kidz race.
- Note there is a $5/vehicle fee for race parking. Please have exact change.
- Course will run clockwise this year.
- Tents, coolers, and supplies can be set up along the course in the Pit Zone.
Thursday May 20th:
3:00 – 8:00 pm Course open for pre-riding
Friday, May 21st:
7:00 am Course open for pre-riding
4:00 – 6:00 pm Registration and Check-in
Saturday, May 22nd:
- 6-7:30am Marathon and XC Registration and Check-in
- 8:00am Marathon and XC start
- 10-12:30pm Appetizer and Junior Registration and Check-in
- 11:30pm Warriors Kidz Race, ages 8 and under
- 12:00pm Younger Junior starts
- 1:00pm Appetizer and Older Junior starts
(Saturday) 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
Warriors Cycling[email protected]
Bike Travel Weekend and Bike Your Park Day are fun and easy, and they help get people outside and on bikes. There’s no cost to you or your participants (unless
Bike Travel Weekend and Bike Your Park Day are fun and easy, and they help get people outside and on bikes. There’s no cost to you or your participants (unless you want to charge a fee to participants to cover your costs). The initiatives help create community connections, promote destinations, and can boost local economies. You can participate in Bike Travel Weekend and Bike Your Park Day through your own programming or you can partner with other groups.
There are two ways to be part of Bike Travel Weekend & Bike Your Park Day:
1. Plan and register a Bike Travel Weekend trip at BikeTravelWeekend.org and/or register a Bike Your Park Day ride at BikeYourParkDay.org. Registration, planning resources, and inspiration are available for free. Plus, registrants will receive stickers for their group and will be entered to win a bike and Amtrak tickets to Glacier National Park.
2. Promote Bike Travel Weekend and Bike Your Park Day to your customers, visitors, and friends. Visit the “Promote” pages at BikeTravelWeekend.org and BikeYourParkDay.org for sharing resources and a downloadable Toolkit with resources to help you plan your rides or just encourage others to participate.
Adventure Cycling also has Bike Travel Weekend and Bike Your Park Day sponsorship opportunities to help you promote your brand or destination. Please contact me at [email protected] or (406) 532-2743 if you are interested in sponsorship or if you have any questions about Bike Travel Weekend and Bike Your Park Day. I would be happy to walk you through the planning and promotional resources and registration process. I can also send additional stickers and postcards for your audiences.
I hope to “see” you out on the roads and trails on June 5 – 7 for Bike Travel Weekend and September 29 for Bike Your Park Day. Enjoy your ride! Bike Travel Weekend, inspires thousands of people throughout the world to go on a one- or two-night bike trip to a campground, hotel or B&B on the same weekend. Registration, planning and promotional resources are free at BikeTravelWeekend.org.
4 (Friday) 7:00 am - 6 (Sunday) 4:00 pm