The day will start with a shuttle bump, then pedal transfer to the Stage 1, Start above 10,000 feet. From here its all downhill back to Eagle in four Stages.
The day will start with a shuttle bump, then pedal transfer to the Stage 1, Start above 10,000 feet. From here its all downhill back to Eagle in four Stages. Expect high speed trail, chunk and moments of drift. This one is going to be fun!
Mandatory bike load! There will be a mandatory bike load from 2-6pm, at Race HQ for the following categories: Youth, ALL Women, ALL Jr. Men!
Parking, registration, bus load, lunch and Awards all at Brush Creek Pavilion. More detail to come closer to race date.
Friday, August 2
2pm – 7pm Walk-up-Registration and Racer Check-in at Race HQ
Social Hour 3:30 – 7pm at Registration, come have a complimentary beer provided by one of our awesome beer sponsors and meet the other riders!
Saturday, August 3
7am – 8am Late Racer Check-in at Race HQ. No walk up registration.
Youth 10-13 category will race the entire course.
Race Day Schedule
- 7am – 8am, Later racer check-in
- 7am – 8am, Bike load by category
- 7:30am – 8:30am, Bus load by category. Buses will be run in waves. Load schedule will be released August. 1.
- 8am, first bus departs.
- 10am, Stage 1 start.
- 12-3pm, Lunch
- 4pm, Awards
All or part of this operation is conducted on Public Lands under special permit from the U.S. Bureau of Land Management.
Remember to Close all livestock gates on your Transfers!
(Sunday) 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
1700 Bull Pasture Road Eagle, Colorado 81631
Bike Travel Weekend and Bike Your Park Day are fun and easy, and they help get people outside and on bikes. There’s no cost to you or your participants (unless
Bike Travel Weekend and Bike Your Park Day are fun and easy, and they help get people outside and on bikes. There’s no cost to you or your participants (unless you want to charge a fee to participants to cover your costs). The initiatives help create community connections, promote destinations, and can boost local economies. You can participate in Bike Travel Weekend and Bike Your Park Day through your own programming or you can partner with other groups.
There are two ways to be part of Bike Travel Weekend & Bike Your Park Day:
1. Plan and register a Bike Travel Weekend trip at BikeTravelWeekend.org and/or register a Bike Your Park Day ride at BikeYourParkDay.org. Registration, planning resources, and inspiration are available for free. Plus, registrants will receive stickers for their group and will be entered to win a bike and Amtrak tickets to Glacier National Park.
2. Promote Bike Travel Weekend and Bike Your Park Day to your customers, visitors, and friends. Visit the “Promote” pages at BikeTravelWeekend.org and BikeYourParkDay.org for sharing resources and a downloadable Toolkit with resources to help you plan your rides or just encourage others to participate.
Adventure Cycling also has Bike Travel Weekend and Bike Your Park Day sponsorship opportunities to help you promote your brand or destination. Please contact me at [email protected] or (406) 532-2743 if you are interested in sponsorship or if you have any questions about Bike Travel Weekend and Bike Your Park Day. I would be happy to walk you through the planning and promotional resources and registration process. I can also send additional stickers and postcards for your audiences.
I hope to “see” you out on the roads and trails on June 5 – 7 for Bike Travel Weekend and September 29 for Bike Your Park Day. Enjoy your ride! Bike Travel Weekend, inspires thousands of people throughout the world to go on a one- or two-night bike trip to a campground, hotel or B&B on the same weekend. Registration, planning and promotional resources are free at BikeTravelWeekend.org.
september 25 (Friday) - 27 (Sunday)