Community Events Salida
SUFFER SO THOSE AFFECTED BY PARKINSON'S DON'T HAVE TO. The ninth edition of Tour of Sufferlandria, the Greatest Grand Tour of a Mythical Nation in the World, is coming. Seven days of brutal stages
SUFFER SO THOSE AFFECTED BY PARKINSON’S DON’T HAVE TO.
The ninth edition of Tour of Sufferlandria, the Greatest Grand Tour of a Mythical Nation in the World, is coming. Seven days of brutal stages showcasing the harsh beauty of that tortured country on the shores of the Great Lactic Acid Sea, all to benefit the Davis Phinney Foundation and their programs to help those affected by Parkinson’s Disease.
HOW IT WORKS
You do the rides from the relative discomfort of your own home or in a group at one of our Officially Licensed Embassies.
1. Get The Sufferfest App and subscribe. You’ll need it to do the required stages. The cost is $12.99 USD/month or $99 USD/year and you can cancel at any time.
2. Don’t want to Suffer alone? Join The Tour at a Sufferlandrian Embassy near you. We have more than 160 cycling studios around the world licensed to play The Sufferfest videos and there is nothing quite like visiting Sufferlandria with a group.
3. REGISTER: for the Tour by making at least a $10 USD donation to the Davis Phinney Foundation (link coming soon). For every $10 USD you donate, you earn one chance in our killer prize pool (so if you donate, say, $100, you earn 10 chances in our prize pool). Even better: Start a fundraising page and ask your friends to donate to your cause. Each $10 you raise also earns you a chance to win.
4. Want to be a part of the community? Join the Tour of Sufferlandria Facebook Page. It’s the Official Race Village where challenges are made, tales of glory are shared, and prizes are lusted after. Not required, but totally worth it.
5. Ride the video(s) for each stage of the Tour on the day specified.
february 14 (Sunday) - 20 (Saturday)
Davis Phinney Foundation