Community Events Leadville
Dramatically increase your chances of capturing that coveted LT100 MTB belt buckle by attending the 2021 Stages Cycling Leadville Trail 100 MTB
Dramatically increase your chances of capturing that coveted LT100 MTB belt buckle by attending the 2021 Stages Cycling Leadville Trail 100 MTB Training Camp. Camp participants will ride, dine and socialize with a host of experienced buckle-sporting guides.
Over the course of 3 days, you’ll ride every mile of the legendary course with special attention to the most grueling sections: Powerline, St. Kevins and the incredible Columbine climb. In the evening, join your camp guides for Q&A sessions on proper training, diet, bike setup and crewing logistics.
Due to permitting, camp participation is limited to 100 athletes. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to ride with Leadville legends!
This event is held on the San Isabel National Forest under a special use permit.
- Daily training sessions led by former Leadville Trail 100 MTB Champions
- LT100 Camp Cycling Kit ($200 value)
- Exclusive package of cycling products designed to ensure your race day success
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner for two (2) days
- Intimate Q&A sessions with LT100 MTB Champions
- Bike fit discussion
july 1 (Thursday) - 4 (Sunday)
115 East 7th Street
Leadville Race Series[email protected]