Fort Collins, CO
Events at this location
Due to the Cameron Peak fire, we’ll be starting and stopping in Walden CO, our historical first night stop. Changes this year will be to the benefit of the Fall Ramble
Due to the Cameron Peak fire, we’ll be starting and stopping in Walden CO, our historical first night stop. Changes this year will be to the benefit of the Fall Ramble as we’ll be staying at a higher elevation and spending more time in the timeframe for peak Fall colors. A little fewer miles than our Summer rides, but challenging all the same, especially with cooler weather and less light at this time of year. It gets darker sooner, so camps have more campfire time, and the fewer daily miles means riders aren’t as whipped when they come in. It’s a lot of fun.
Are you ready for some amazing Fall foliage, golden Aspens, and cooler riding weather? Traveling through the Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests, as a 4-day adventure, we’ll be riding through stunning landscapes, grand vistas, and desolate backdrops
The ride starts and stops in Walden CO. 224 miles, 17,500 ft of climbing.
On the Ramble you get:
- 4 days of amazing riding in Colorado. Approximate daily mileage: 60/70/50/40.
- Kickoff event the night before the ride start.
- 4 days of food. Breakfast and Dinner at camp (special diets accommodated). Lunch items on the road. Ride food is provided.
- Full route support.
- Camping for each night on the ride with camp activities.
- Exclusive discounts and products from our partners.
- End-of-ride dinner and party.
- A personal tour of the Moots Cycles facility in Steamboat Springs (Covid permitting).
- Shuttle back to Fort Collins on Sunday (Sept 26) AM.
This ride is the most approachable of our Colorado events and designed for riders looking to spread out the fun over a challenging course. Are you ready?
Come ride with us.
september 22 (Wednesday) - 25 (Saturday)
Fort Collins, CO
Ramble Rides[email protected]